Friday, February 13, 2009

"I Saw What I Saw"

I feel like I am doing this all backwards...posting this video before I have told who the people are.
But, the video is done. And I thought I would share.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle! Let me be the first to say that the video is beautiful. Beautiful! There is such a need. I am so happy for you, and proud of you for starting this non-profit. God is smiling down from heaven at your tender heart for those in need. Bless you! I cannot wait to hear more!

Amy Crawford

Stacy said...

Beautiful.
That was a beautiful video.

It made me all teary, and made me want to go someday...

And if you and Chad move over there to further your non-profit, we are SO coming with you.

Stacy said...

One more thing...

I love your heart for the orphan. It's one of the things I love most about you.

And I wish we were closer so I could sit next to you on your couch and hear all the stories and see all your pictures.

Anonymous said...

I challenge anyone to watcht that without crying thier heads off! I've had a desire to adopt, but God has not placed that upon my hubby's heart. Until that happens, or if it never happens, I'd still love to contribute in someway! Keep me posted, my heart is overwellmed with joy for you, and such saddness for those kids. Thanks so much for sharing!

amy said...

What a beautiful video Michelle!
Thanks for sharing it.

Kimmie said...

Hi Michelle;

I loved this video. The Ethiopians are so beautiful...we just added one to our family last month. God is good.

I would love to know more about your non-profit.

God bless you and your ministry as His arms and legs.

ps- if Stacy can come...can my family too? ;-) We're game!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Anonymous said...

I can't think of any better way to sum up our trip. That is a great video. I wish you guys the best with your organization.

Chris Farrell

Erica said...

Beautiful friend. Beautiful. I cried all over again. I'm ready to go back already. I owe you an email.....it'll come. Busy busy over here. Love you!!

Sarah said...

Thank you for making and posting this video. It is great! Makes me want to be back there right now. I've been thinking about you guys lately. I need to email you. :)

sumer said...

Michelle, what an amazing video. You have such a servent's heart. I can't wait to hear more about your non-profit. I would love to help in any way that I can.

www.ourlittleangelsfromvietnam.blogspot.com said...

Michelle,
I met you at the IN Dept of Health..getting birth certficates for my 2 little girls, Reagan and Riley. Glad to see your site and blessings to you and your family as you travel the adoption road once more.

Mark (and Paula) Davis